OUTGROW THE COMPETITION
Since it exploded onto the market, X-LR8 has continued to earn praise from the thousands of members of Team Athlean who have experienced it’s power. Nothing fancy, just the stuff you need.
Athlean-Rx XLR8 contains an impressive 30g of protein per serving! If you’re unsure whether or not you’re getting enough quality protein in your diet, the truth is, you’re probably not. Conservative recommendations for an athlete are around 1.5g of Protein per body weight. So if you weigh 180lbs you’re looking at over 250g a day, every single day! If you have a busy schedule that can be a daunting task.
You asked and we answered with our most potent formulas and open labels so you know exactly which ingredients and how much of each you’re getting. Athlean-Rx contains no proprietary blends, and as always, no fillers, no substitutes and no harmful chemicals.
We have tens of thousands of members of team athlean who have gotten great results from incorporating XLR8 into their nutrition plan.
I use XLR8 as a post workout supplement or a meal replacement.
ATHLEAN RX-2 XLR8
ATHLEAN XLR8 CONTAINS: 2g (4g when taken with Stack)
Kre-Alkalyn is a buffered form of creatine that is processed at a higher PH level than the more acidic creatine monohydrate form. The more acidic the creatine, the more likely it is to chemically be converted into creatinine…the unusable byproduct. The decreased acidity of Kre-Alkalyn allows more of the creatine to be absorbed by the muscles and allows for smaller effective dosages with NO NEED FOR LOADING! This delivery is extremely well tolerated by the body with far less “creatine bloat” experienced and does not have to be cycled allowing you to get the uninterrupted benefits of creatine.
- Increases muscle strength and power
- Allows for faster and easier muscle growth
- Is better absorbed than Creatine Monohydrate and does not require a loading phase
- Reduces muscle damage and post workout soreness
- Reduces post training session fatigue
ATHLEAN XLR8 CONTAINS: 1250mg
One of the most important benefits of Betaine is its ability to improve muscle strength and power during training sessions. Some studies have shown that it can improve endurance, increase the number of reps that can be done with a given weight, and improve power and force with every rep. Evidence also indicates that Betaine improves protein synthesis following training sessions.
- Improves muscle strength, power and endurance
- Increases protein synthesis following training sessions
- Increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 production
- May help promote fat loss
- Nutritional supplement for increased muscle size and strength for body builders
- Effects of creatine monohydrate and polyethylene glycosylated creatine supplementation on muscular strength, endurance, and power output
- Food supplement for increasing lean mass and strength
- Effects of Creatine Monohydrate vs. Creatine Hydrochloride on Muscle EndurancePerformance
- Creatine HCl and Creatine Monohydrate Improve Strength but Only Creatine HCl Induced Changes on Body Composition in Recreational Weightlifters
- Creatine supplementation increases glycogen storage but not GLUT-4 expression in human skeletal muscle
- Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update
- The effect of an alkaline buffered creatine (Kre-Alkalyn®), on cell membrane behavior, protein synthesis, and cisplatin-mediated cellular toxicity
- CREATINE: WHY USE IT? SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT TO BACK ITS BENEFITS
- Effect of creatine supplementation on body composition and performance: a meta-analysis.
- Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes.
- Effects of two and five days of creatine loading on muscular strength and anaerobic power in trained athletes.
- Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance.
- Effect of creatine phosphate supplementation on anaerobic working capacity and body weight after two and six days of loading in men and women.
- Combined creatine and sodium bicarbonate supplementation enhances interval swimming.
- Effect of two and five days of creatine loading on anaerobic working capacity in women.
- Effects of high dose oral creatine supplementation on anaerobic capacity of elite wrestlers.
- Effects of four weeks of high-intensity interval training and creatine supplementation on critical power and anaerobic working capacity in college-aged men.
- The effects of creatine loading and gender on anaerobic running capacity.
- Effect of short-term creatine supplementation on markers of skeletal muscle damage after strenuous contractile activity.
- The effect of creatine supplementation upon inflammatory and muscle soreness markers after a 30km race.
- Muscle glycogen supercompensation is enhanced by prior creatine supplementation.
- Creatine supplementation affects muscle creatine during energy restriction.
- Effects of creatine monohydrate and polyethylene glycosylated creatine supplementation on muscular strength, endurance, and power output. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19387397
- Betaine in Athletic Performance and Body Composition
- Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue
- Influence of betaine consumption on strenuous running and sprinting in a hot environment
- Effects of betaine on performance and body composition: a review of recent findings and potential mechanisms
- Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance
- Neuroceutical for improving memory and cognitive abilities
- The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on exercise performance, skeletal muscle oxygen saturation and associated biochemical parameters in resistance …
- Betaine supplementation enhances anabolic endocrine and Akt signaling in response to acute bouts of exercise.