what is athlean-x
ATHLEAN-X™ is the only workout program on the market specifically designed to get you looking and moving like a pro athlete...without needing a pro contract to afford this level of attention or generate these kind of results! Created by one of the most sought after celebrity fitness trainers and physical therapists in professional sports; Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEAN-X™ is comprised of the exact principles, exercises and training techniques forged in championship weight rooms and proven on the fields, courts and octagons of today's professional sports.
The ATHLEAN ADVANTAGE
- TRADE IN WORKOUT LENGTH FOR INTENSITY
No workout longer than 20– 40 minutes!
- UNLOCK NEW GAINS WITH “MAXIMUM MUSCLE INTERAXION”
Realize all new muscle growth potential by finally letting them work together the way they're meant to!
- CORE IN EVERY EXERCISE
The real secret to training like a pro...and faster six pack abs!
- BUILT-IN ACCOUNTABILITY AND MOTIVATION
See how you stack up to the pros with our "ATHLEAN Challenge"™ workout scoring system
Bottom Line: The ATHLEAN-X™ training system provides you with great results in less time with less workouts per week than the leading competitor, by putting the latest in sports science back in strength...and your muscles into anabolic overdrive!
A Program You Can Trust!
Pro athletes rely on their body for their performance (and ultimately their paycheck!). Imagine what having access to the same exact program used by these elite, million dollar athletes could do to ensure that you are following a plan able to deliver the same results... fast. Would you trust your most valuable asset to just anyone? Neither would the owners of these major league franchises, and they’ve put they’re trust in ATHLEAN-X™.
What they're saying...
AX1: The ATHLEAN "400" CHALLENGE
The number "400" looms large and the clock is ticking. You can take it easy and drag it out or you can push yourself to the limits of your abilities. Before you decide, remember, the other members of "TEAM ATHLEAN" are waiting to see your score and compare it to theirs. It's your choice, you can take the easy road or the hard road400 reps stand between you and your decision!
BURST TRAINING: THE 11-11-11 WORKOUT
Numerologists waited for the arrival of 11-11-11 with great anticipation. You however, may not be looking forward to this workout. Combining the principles of "ATHLEAN Burst Training" with an old fashioned gut check, this grueling workout will push you to the boundaries of what you thought you were capable of. Don't fret though, 11-11-11 only comes around once...unless you think you can handle it again!
BURST TRAINING: BUMPS AND JUMPS WORKOUT
Voted "best at-home conditioning workout" and a "TEAM ATHLEAN" favorite, Bump and Jumps is an intense fat burning challenge that seems to make time fly. By incorporating just two incredibly explosive movements, this workout allows you to burn more calories than usual while not sacrificing hard earned muscle. Even better...there's a built in reward for finishing faster...more rest!
BURST TRAINING: THE FANTASTIC 4 WORKOUT
This comic book classic rears it's head in AX1, and true to form you will be wishing someone would come and save the day! Needing feet as quick as The Flash, this killer agility workout is sure to get your heart racing. We all know that explosiveness starts at your feet, so stop being "slow below" and start seeing muscles "pop up top" by incorporating kinetic chain explosiveness into your program.
BURST TRAINING: ALL HANDS ON DECK
You don't need to go to Vegas to lose your shirt! In fact, with the "All Hands on Deck" workout in AX1 you might just want to lose it on purpose after seeing the results this and all the other workouts in the program can deliver! For this challenge however your fate lies in the cards! All you need is a deck of cards and your determination...and oh yeah a little lady luck never hurt.
BURST TRAINING: THE IRONMAN WORKOUT
You don't get the title of IronMan by being an easy workout! This challenge requires equal parts strength, determination and muscle endurance to not just thrive but survive. Will the iron of the dumbbells in your hands be just the beginning of your transformation into a suit of armor like muscle? Take on this workout and prove whether you deserve the title of the Iron Man...or come up just a bit short as a Tin Soldier.
BURST TRAINING: Spr-INTERVALS
Running is one of the most effective workouts you can do. The problem? Not only can it be boring, but if you run too long or too often you risk sacrificing hard earned muscle (ever seen a built marathon runner?). Not sure what to do? No sweat. Take a crack at this explosive twist on long boring cardio and you'll not only preserve the muscle you've got but set the stage for more growth to come! Ready, Set, Grow!
BURST TRAINING: Tour De Ripped!
Got a bike that's been sitting around unused? Well dust off that fat burning machine, apply a bit of Burst Training science to it and get ready to get ripped. The Tour De Ripped is an amazing fat shredding workout that gets your legs pumping your heart pounding and your lungs burning. Think you need 45 minutes or longer to get a great conditioning workout in? Think again!
BURST TRAINING: THE X-PENDABLES WORKOUT
Proving just as tough as the guys in the movie, the X-PENDABLES Workout is yet another Burst Training beast that puts you through a total body test even Rambo himself would find challenging. Mixing exercises like the "Cyclone Swings" and Torture Rack "Trap Holds" with all out sprinting, you'll quickly see how getting in great shape has nothing to do with age and everything to do with determination!
AX1: The Final X-AM
You can't get your degree in ATHLEAN-X until you pass our version of finals...the "Final X-AM". This total body race against the clock determines your transition from AX1 to AX2...and with no scoring curve, you better hold nothing back. Thinking about cramming? Forget it. Unless you've given your best in each of your workouts leading to this, start making plans on "staying back".
AX1: 20 Up 20 Down Challenge
The name sounds simple enough, but that's where it ends. The "20 Up 20 Down" Challenge is a real grinder that will expose weaknesses you didn't know you had! This 20 minute test of wills may seem easy the first few rounds. By the middle, you'll be wishing it was the "10 Up 10 Down" Challenge instead! Things aren't always what they seem to be with ATHLEAN-X, this challenge is one of those cases!
BURST TRAINING: CRUNCHES AND PUNCHES
If you've ever watched a boxing or MMA match you've probably noticed that those guys have amazing abs. Well, if you want to look like an athlete you have to train like an athlete as we say here at ATHLEAN-X, and when it comes to having a strong functional core, these athletes are the champs! Can last 3 rounds in this ultimate ab and conditioning one-two combo? Knock it out...or be knocked out.
What equipment do I need to do the program?
- The bare minimum! In fact you may already have everything you need laying around at home. Just some dumbbells, a piece of resistance tubing, something to lay on like a bench or physioball and a pull-up bar. Of course, if you work out at a gym, you're all set already!
Does your plan tell me what to do in every workout, set and rep?
- Yep. We don't believe in guesswork and we don't leave anything to chance. You'll know "X"actly what to do in every workout to ensure you get to where we know you are capable of...in the next 90 days.
Can I build muscle with ATHLEAN-X or does it just get you ripped?
- YES! In fact we expect you to! The most unique aspect of the ATHLEAN-X program is that it allows you to not only get ripped but add pounds of lean muscle at the same time. Say goodbye to unnecessary "bulking and cutting" forever. Unlock the best of both worlds with our "burst training" and "maximal muscle interaction" one-two combo!
Can a vegetarian follow your meal plan?
- Definitely! In fact, we have many vegetarians who have followed the ATHLEAN-X program and meal plan and found it to be one of the most adaptive and flexible to their lifestyle. Since the plans aren't rigid, you will find it easy to swap in your favorite vegetarian alternatives without skipping a beat.
Do I have to use DVD's to do the workouts with your Program?
- No, in fact there are no DVD's with the program. We realize that you want the direction of a pro athlete trainer without having to be locked in front of a television and DVD player so we allow you to take your workouts anywhere via the mobile and computer friendly Athlean Online portal. Like to train the old fashioned way? We've got you covered there too with our print-and-go workouts! ATHLEAN-X removes all the excuses from training and leaves you with nothing but results.
Can I still play my other sports or active hobbies while following ATHLEAN-X?
- Absolutely! We realize that with all the athletic muscle and explosiveness you'll be developing with our program that you're going to want to show it off! Whether you play soccer a few nights a week, shoot hoops with your buddies, are involved in MMA training or make a living as a pro...ATHLEAN-X provides you with the workouts to get you there without overtraining you or compromising your bodies ability to recover.
I have a lot of experience working out, will this program still challenge me?
- Even the most advanced athletes currently using ATHLEAN-X can find the program challenging due to the unique style of training it provides! This is not like your ordinary program. This is true athleticism and function built into every exercise in every one of the 60 unique workouts.
I'm just a beginner, will this program be too hard for me?
- No. With expert trainer Jeff Cavaliere guiding the way, you'll be provided with ways to not only train within your specific limits but thrive within them until you are eventually ready to shine like a pro! Bottom line, we'll meet you wherever you are and take you to where you need to be with ATHLEAN-X.
Will I lose access to my workouts after 90 days?
- No. With our limited time Athlean Online LIFETIME ACCESS delivering your workouts, you'll be able to access them whenever, wherever, and forever! Of course you can always print out the workouts as well and store them that way too. It's totally in your hands! Hope to see you on "TEAM ATHLEAN"!