Welcome to our post pregnancy workout series for beginners or postpartum. This postpartum workout contains beginner exercises that help new moms get their body back after having a baby. These new mom exercises help strengthen the butt, thighs, chest and core, all areas that tend to be weaker after baby.
1) Plie Squat With Front Raise – Challenges inner and outer thighs and arms
2) Plyo Plie Squat – Great for legs and raising the heart rate
3) Reverse Lunge With Shoulder Press (Each Side) – Hits the butt and shoulders at the same time
4) Push Ups – Helps strengthen the chest; can be done on the knees until you build up strength
5) Plank With Knee Bend – Challenging for the core