This beginner resistance band workout works arms and shoulders and has all the exercises you need to sculpt biceps and triceps. This arm workout is full of beginner exercises done with the resistance band, which is a great tool you can take anywhere with you, even on a trip! This arms and shoulder workout contains 6 resistance band exercises to help you tone up the upper body. Do 12 to 15 reps of each of these beginner exercises, and 3 to 5 sets of the entire arms workout.
Here are the arms and shoulder exercises in this workout:
1) Side Raises – Works the shoulders
2) Front Raises – This shoulder exercise works them in a different plane
3) Side and Front Raises – Combines the first two exercises into one movement
4) Bicep Curls – A classic arms exercise
5) Single Arm Arnold Press – Tones up the shoulders and arms
6) Tricep Kickbacks – Great exercise to sculpt the tríceps
Hope you enjoyed this beginners workout with exercise bands. If you want more challenging workouts that have beginner modifications, check out our Athlean-XX for Women program. If you’re interested in all the best tips and exercises to strengthen and tone every muscle group in your body, head over to www.athleanxxforwomen.com to get your Athlean-XX for Women fitness and nutrition program today. Get a sexy chest lift, not to mention amazing abs, back, shoulders, arms and legs in just 90 days!