12 comments on “High Grade Omega-3’s for Building High Quality Muscle [NEW EVIDENCE]

1. Benjamin on Jul 23, 2012 9:23 am | Reply

I was curious about how the pill is filtered. I’m assuming it’s drawn from fish sources? Is it filtered for heavy metals?

Thanks!

2. Ara Bagdassarian on Jul 24, 2014 8:11 am | Reply

I read research published in 2011 showed increased risk of prostate cancer by 71% for men who take Omega 3 supplements. Is it true? What are your thoughts? The article mentioned comments from scientist from America and Europe.

3. kyle hudson on Oct 1, 2014 7:04 am | Reply

Nice article Jeff. I plan on training for track and field next year and I’m wondering what drills I should and can work on to increase my running speed.as well can you also explain the difference between training and working out.

4. Niklas Ledwig on Nov 9, 2014 10:48 pm | Reply

Read the article, saw the vid, visited your dad’s page, but I cannot find the supplement facts of the Dr. C’s O 3’s…..NOWHERE!!!
    Would be great to get a closer look of the back of these bottles.

Cheers

5. Hello. I was curious about the omega 3 supplements. I used to take fish oil about 2 years ago but stopped because of an article that came out about how research discovered that omega 3’s were contributing to higher percentage of prostate cancer in men. Just curious if you had heard anything on the article and would like to know your opinion. Thanks

• omega 3’s are safe don’t worry and it does build muscle a lot faster and keeps you from losing muscle. it will not give or contribute to prostate cancer.

6. Jesus Sanchez on Apr 19, 2015 9:26 pm | Reply

Jeff, I’m new to Althlean X, and I’m jumping in full blast. I myself have used Cod Liver Oil in the past with OUTSTANDING results for immune system. I like this write up for Omega 3, and will start using it. Thanks for the clarity and reasonable truths you always report. Cheers!

7. I purchased Dr. C’s Omega 3’s. What’s the daily recommended amount for optimal results? So far I’m only taking 1 a day after breakfast.

8. Alan Gonzalez on Apr 25, 2016 10:12 pm | Reply

I just recently bought your Dr.c omega 3,so should I stop taking the fish oil pills I was taking before I bought your supplement?